I didn’t realize I could like genealogy more before I started blogging, but for the past three weeks I have found even more enjoyment. It helps me organize my research, I’ve reconnected with a cousin, and I’ve found myself to be a part of a different sort of family that has been very welcoming—my fellow genealogy bloggers. It was really brought home to me again today when I received two “One Lovely Blog” awards. Warm thanks go to Lisa at The Faces of my Family and to Yvonne at The Mashburn Collection. Between trying to do actual research and writing for my blog, I’ve had to really work at keeping up with other blogs, but I’m trying. There are so many interesting and helpful blogs that are a part of this community. I’m passing on the award to a few of them here. Thanks again for the wonderful recognition!
The rules of acceptance are :
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and their blog link.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
- Ancestral Wormhole (and this isn’t only because he used a Venn diagram in his blog!)
- Kathryn's Quest
- Leaves & Branches
- Pid Was Her Name
- On a flesh and bone foundation
- Blood and Frogs
- Long Lost Relatives
- The Turning of Generations (twice is nice)
- New England Genealogy
- The Internet Genealogist
- The Old Colony Graveyard
- Totally Related
- Clue Wagon
- Marian's Roots and Rambles